Why Do We Need Title Insurance?
Buying a piece of property is often the most important transaction a person
makes in today's world, and we don't want to end up with sudden surprises after
closing. Your Title Insurance company will make sure that no one else has an
ownership, interest, or claim on your new property. Title Insurance not only
searches for past issues which may prove detrimental to your new ownership,
but protects you from any claims against the property for the duration of the
time you own that property.
You will be protected against:
- undisclosed rights of access
- past mistakes in recording legal documents
- liens, encumbrances, adverse claims
- Problems with past heirs, wills, deeds or marital status
- improperly delivered deeds
- incorrect legal descriptions
You will gain assistance in:
- negotiating through claims made against you
- defending claims in court
- legal costs incurred in defending against claims
- and paying amounts necessary to satisfy claims.
Please also ask us about extended policies with which you can protect yourself
With Lemhi Title you get the best personal service in researching your properties
history, protection against future litigations, and most importantly, peace